Xiaomi 12T Pro has been talked about for some time now, in July the first information emerged regarding the possible presence of a 200MP camera – but Moto X30 Pro was faster – then during the summer the (alleged) features and even prices. Now leaker Abhishek Yadav not only confirms the specifications of the rear cam but also allows us to take a look at the render of the smartphone. That’s not even alone.
So, after the advances provided by Google Play Console at the end of August, here is the first image of the back of the device.
From here we can make some considerations:
- the main camera is actually 200MP, as indicated next to the two secondary sensors
- the design recalls in all respects Redmi K50 Ultra, a smartphone proposed on the Chinese market last month from which it would inherit everything except the main camera, which would pass from 108MP to the aforementioned 200MP.
We can therefore hypothesize some of its technical characteristics, with the condition that Xiaomi 12T Pro actually inherits a large part of the technical sheet from K50 Ultra. In short:
- display: OLED 6,67″ 1220×2712, refresh rate 144Hz (Google Play Console 120Hz)
- SoC: Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
- memory: 8 / 12GB of RAM, 128/256 / 512GB internal
- battery: 5.000mAh with 120W charging
- front camera: 20MP
- rear cameras: 200MP ISOCELL HP1 + 8MP ultra-wide angle, 2MP macro
- OS: Android 12
Xiaomi 12T Pro is not only in the image: at its side, we find the Redmi Pad, a low-end tablet of which we unfortunately only see the rear body. However, the 8MP camera stands out, integrated with a rectangular-shaped contrasting black module. The upper part is occupied by the cam itself, the lower part seems simply an aesthetic addition.
The debut of both products shouldn’t be too far off.